Make Your Own Havaianas 2017 takes us to the totally wicked fun era of the ‘90s! Every true-blue ‘90s kid would love to get his hands on this year’s commemorative pair with the classic black soles and colorful pixels, inspired by eight-bit video games. The nostalgia trip continues with this year’s pin selection which includes such throwback icons as a TV, cassette tape, boom box, and a video game icon. There are also going to be glow-in-the-dark pins in the form of a lightning bolt, smiley, star, lips, and the letters M-Y-O-H.
At the this year’s #MYOH2017 launch, there were bites, booze, an unplugged session with ‘90s icons Basti Artadi and Cooky Chua, and jams by Mars Miranda. One of the fly highlights of the night was the unveiling of Havaianas’ 3D printing technology. Through this unique customization feature, guests were given the chance to have a 3D pin printed with their initials in minutes! The pins also came in ready-made designs, such as the block, peace sign, and eight-bit heart.
Catch the mix-and-match craze at the following dates and locations:
– May 12 to 14 at the Mega Fashion Hall in SM Megamall
– May 18 to 21 at All Flip-Flops Bonifacio High Street, SM City Tarlac, and SM City Iloilo
– May 25 to 28 at the Alabang Town Center Activity Center, All Flip-Flops SM City Naga, and SM City Cabanatuan
– June 1 to 4 at All Flip-Flops Robinsons Place Ermita and Sole Patrol Robinsons Calasiao June 8 to 12 at All Flip-Flops TriNoma and Ayala Center Cebu
– June 15 to 18 at All Flip-Flops SM Mall of Asia, SM Seaside City Cebu, and SM Lanang Premier
– June 22 to 25 at CommonThread Powerplant Mall, Rockwell
– June 29 to July 2 at All Flip-Flops SM Megamall, Centrio Mall Cagayan de Oro, and Red Dot Robinsons Place Ilocos
For more information, follow Havaianas Philippines on Facebook for updates on #MYOH2017.