Keeping our clothes in great shape is oftentimes a tedious task. Indeed, doing the laundry is one household chore that’s not exactly preferred by many. Doing the laundry is even more challenging when it involves delicate fabrics.
At the 15th anniversary celebration of Electrolux Philippines, the company introduced a new experience on clothing care through its pioneering FashionCare Campaign.
Electrolux Philippines Country Marketing Manager Andrea Pionilla said, “Even though we now have advanced technologies in washing machines and tumble dryers that can take care and prolong the life of our clothes, there’s still a notion that the best way to take care of delicate and fashionable clothes are through hand washing and dry cleaning. This is why we initiated the FashionCare Campaign to introduce a whole new way of washing with Electrolux that is designed to fit perfectly into your lifestyle, and is suitable for all kinds of garments.”
At the gala event, Electrolux introduced its FashionCare Council led by FashionCare ambassador Rajo Laurel with SoFA Design Institute Executive Director and Aranaz Creative Director Amina Aranaz-Alunan and Mommy Mundo Founder Janice Villanueva as council members.
Laurel said, “My passion for clothes extends to how I take care of them. You can actually take care of delicate fabrics and designer clothes without dry cleaning or handwashing. All you need is the right washing machine. My Electrolux UltimateCare Washing Machine does exactly that. It has smart features that actually take care of color and fabric, and you don’t actually have to dry clean anymore.”
At the gala celebration, Electrolux showcased its UltimateCare Front Load Washing Machines as well as its Cyclonic Care Top Load Series.
Here are some of the innovations of the Electrolux UltimateCare washing machines which prevent fading of colors, shrinkage, and misshaping.
– Its UltraMix™ technology gives the results of a hot wash for better stain and dirt removal, but actually uses a lower, gentler temperature.
– Because detergent and water are pre-mixed in a special chamber, the machine’s cleaning power is maximized at a lower temperature, resulting in clothes that look newer for longer.
– Its innovative Vapour Action is designed to soften fabric while reducing allergens by up to 99.9%, resulting in clothes that stay bright and feel fresh for years to come.
– Its Eco Inverter technology reduces energy consumption by 75% and saves time by 44%.
Here are some of the innovations of the Electrolux Cyclonic Care Top Load Series which is designed to give more care and result in less wear and tear of clothes in the wash.
– Its Cyclonic Tub Clean feature offers an efficient clean as the tub and pulsator rotate simultaneously to create a scrubbing action.
– It also delivers gentle care to clothes through the Cyclonic Care Pulsator and the Prism Drum. The Cyclonic Care Pulsator generates an upward water flow to help clothes circulate properly and reduce friction. The Prism-shaped Drum gently splits the dirt from the clothes, leading to a tangle-free, gentler wash.
– Its inverter technology leads to energy savings and lower noise.
With these top-of-the-line appliances, doing the laundry need not be a tedious chore!